Interested in board opportunities for your employees? We can help!
Your employees can help the community while learning valuable leadership skills that will benefit your organization. Fill out the form below to find out how BoardStrong can help your employees achieve their goals.
In 1995, we pioneered the first nonprofit Board placement services—driven by the interests of the Board candidate. Since then, we have provided Board training and placement services to hundreds of corporations and professional firms, including American Express and PSE&G. Today, our partners include KPMG, Marsh McLennan Companies, and Proskauer Rose, among others. They believe they are building their employees leadership capacity by helping them connect to the need that exists for committed, attentive and supportive nonprofit Board members.
Our business partners support this work and the nonprofit organizations benefit from the highly qualified individuals we introduce to them as Board candidates.
- Customized placement programs working one-on-one with interested executives coaching them through the entire process through election to a nonprofit Board and beyond.
- Training for employees who want to explore nonprofit Board service as well as for those who already serve on nonprofit Boards.
- Assistance in developing your own internal nonprofit Board placement program.
We also can help with:
- Research on nonprofit organizations.
- Strategy advice on organizations that align with the philanthropic interests of your company.
- Other customized services, such as the preparation and delivery of content for webinars as well as soft copy materials for posting opportunities on your intranet.
All executives that attend our workshop are offered a free one-year membership in BoardStrong which includes information about ongoing training opportunities to further develop their personal governance skills.
BoardStrong is more than just online board matching – we are your “one stop shop for everything governance.” Check out the many services we can provide for your organization:
- Governance Assessment
- Facilitation and Action Planning
- Fund Development
- Executive Leadership Support
- Corporate Stewardship Programs
- Personalized Board Placement